DAFFODIL DAYS! Nicoise salad and grilled chicken for lunch!(3/09)
10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
138 in stock
Price includes all applicable taxes.
- A guided tour of three levels of Allen’s Jefferson-inspired Arkansas Farm home.
- A guided exploration of Allen’s terraced gardens overlooking the Arkansas River, the English rose garden, and his ornamental one-acre vegetable garden.
- Time to savor a “from the farm” delicious meal using Allen’s recipes from his cookbook, Nicoise salad pg 94 topped with grilled chicken – buttermilk pecan pie for dessert!
- A guided tour of Poultryville where you may see your favorite animals from Allen’s television show — Trudy, Moose, and Amos, just to name a few.
- Explore the beloved Daffodil Hill, which blooms with hundreds of thousands of flowers throughout late winter and early spring
For more information on tours and accommodations, click here.