Skip to content
- 1 bunch kale, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Soy and Sesame
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Salt and Vinegar
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
Lime and Sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons Annie's Naturals Lemon Chive Salad Dressing
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sour cream mixed with base olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan or Asiago cheese. Half mixed in the bag, half sprinkled on before baking.
- 1 packet (or 2 tbsp) of french onion dip or soup mix combined with olive oil
- Preheat oven to 300. Pour base ingredients into a large Ziploc bag.
- Pour flavor ingredients in, and shake/smoosh until they're relatively combined.
- Remove kale stems, and chop into large bite-szied pieces (they'll shrink a bit while baking). Put the kale in the bag -- don't press the air out.
- Shake, shake, shake then turn it upside down and shake some more.
- Lay kale on a lined baking sheet (or one that's sprayed lightly with cooking spray).
- Pop in oven for 20 minutes or until crisp.