Skip to content
- 4 cups fresh cauliflower florets, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Steam the cauliflower for about 4 minutes or until tender but still a bit crisp.
- Transfer the steamed cauliflower to a bowl and set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Add the curry sauce to the cooled cauliflower and toss gently until well coated.
- Add the grapes and parsley and toss again.
- Top with the almonds and serve.