Chef and cookbook author Regina Charboneau specializes in New Southern Cuisine with a Louisiana twist. She is a dear friend and frequently sends me recipes for featuring on my television shows and website.
She recently paid a visit to the Garden Home Retreat where she prepared some divine Bacon and Thyme Biscuits topped with this Orange Marmalade Butter.
- Category: Sauces Jams And Preserves
- 1/2 pound sweet cream butter
- 2 orange marmalade
- Place the butter in a mi bowl and whip with an electric mixer until fluffy and smooth.
- Add two tablespoons of orange marmalade and continue to whip until marmalade is blended into the butter.
- Put the orange marmalade butter in serving bowl and chill.